Google+

You gotta see: Pappy's Golden Age Comics Blogzine - The TREASURE is HERE!

I love surprises! Thanks to Chris Duffy's comics blog,
I just found out about another great source of sweet comic book scans...

"Pappy's Golden Age Comics Blogzine" (A Golden Age comic book blog featuring horror, crime, science fiction, funny animals and some super-heroes!)

Pappy's comic scans feature a HUGE variety of the deliciously entertaining comics of the 40's, mostly the 50's and a little of the 60's. The roster of comics greatness found here includes comics by:
We're talkin' humor, horror, crime, science-fiction, funny animal comics...all the stuff nobody does in comics anymore. This is getting a big bookmark at the top of my list because it's a gold mine of comic book treasures that will keep me reading til my retina burns out.

There are literally HUNDREDS of amazing entries, going back a couple of years! I've just started to dig into the archives, and I've already got the cold sweats. I don't know why I never saw this blog before, but TRUST ME I am going to be checking it out every day from now on!

I gotta GO...Pappy's comics scans are calling my name! See you there!

No comments: