Google+

Patsy Pancake from Milt Gross Funnies

Patsy Pancake and Chives the Penguin Comics by Milt Gross

As long as we're on a Milt Gross roll, I thought I'd point out that my pal Chris Duffy has scanned his well-worn copy of Milt Gross Funnies #2! This story features Patsy Pancake and Chives the Penguin, and you can read the whole thing over at Chris' Comic Books Are Interesting blog!

Patsy-Pancake-Lobster-PinchA few years ago (in the pre-blogging days), Chris made a xerox photocopy of this story and mailed to me (yes, in the actual US Mail) just so I would have the pleasure of reading it. I just think it's so cool that we can now share with untold thousands of comics fans with less effort than it used took to take to mail it to one!

Patsy-Pancake-Lady-jumps-up-and-screams-help

No comments: