Google+

Finale: Felix Finds His Way Home

Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 34
Otto Messmer finally wraps up this 1930 Felix the Cat adventure by helping Felix return home from Mexico. He was clearly making this up as he was going along, but it’s still loads of fun!
---------
Links to earlier Felix episodes:
Part ONE || Part TWO
Part THREE || Part FOUR
Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 30 Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 31 Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 32 Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 33 Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 34 Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 35 Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 36
The END
-------------------
Missed the earlier chapters?  Here they are:
Part ONE || Part TWO
Part THREE || Part FOUR

2 comments:

MJ said...

Love seeing your work when you post it. Hope I get a chance to run into you in person sometime. Maybe get you to scribble me out some Spongebob. My daughter got me hooked on the Sponge. I've been watching Clarence quite often.

CouponWebz | UPrinting Coupons said...

My mom is a fan of Felix the cat. I remember she has a box of Felix the Cat memorabilia, from button pins to an old wrist watch.